- You must make the full payment for your tour, as per the agreed quotation, before the commencement of the tour.
- We shall have no obligation to provide the agreed service to you if the payment has not been received, as per our terms of service.
- A tourist may cancel the agreed tourism service at any time before the start of the service or in the course of providing the services upon payment of cancellation fee. The cancellation fees are as below;
- 100% refund if cancellation is within TEN or more days from the effective date of service;
- 50% refund of the agreed service cost if cancellation is within FIVE to NINE days from the effective date of service;
- 20% refund of the agreed service cost if cancellation is within TWO to FOUR days from the effective date of service
- No refund if cancellation is within 48 hours from the date od service.
- Incase you have purchased your flight tickets from us, then the cancellation shall be in accordance with the company.
- In case of any force majeure events like accidents and natural disasters:
- 100% of the agreed service cost if the event happens FIVE or more days prior to the availing of services;
- 80% of the agreed service cost if the event happens within FOUR days from the date of availing of services.
- Incase of your flight to Bhutan being cancelled due to any issues, your SDF will be refunded as per TCB’s policy and 50% of your daily tour charges will be refunded.
- The standard operating procedure or guideline will guide if there are any cases of serious injury or death of a tourist.
- We are very mindful of your privacy, so therefore no relevant information will be distributed, sold or given unless ordered by the court of law.